... to my web pages. My name is Wamberto Vasconcelos, and as from 1 August 2014 I am a Reader
in Computing Science
at the University of Aberdeen. My
research work fits within
Reasoning and Knowledge themes.
These web pages contain information on my various activities and results. The links above will take you to specific areas.
- I am the External Examiner for the MSc Programme in Computer Science, at King's College London (KCL, 2012-2017)
- I tutorials on Normative Multi-Agent Systems at the WESAAC 2014, in Porto Alegre, Brazil and at the European Agent Systems Summer School (EASSS 2013),
- Member of the (Senior) Programme Committee of the series of International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS) 2013 (SPC), 2012 (SPC), 2011, 2010 (SPC), 2009 (SPC), 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005
- Reviewer for the Mathematical Reviews of the American Mathematical Society (AMS).
- Member of the Steering Committee of the international workshop series Coordination, Organization, Institutions and Norms in Agent Systems (COIN)
- Member of the programme committee of IJCAI 2013, IJCAI 2011, IJCAI 2009.
Dept of Computing Science
University of Aberdeen
Aberdeen AB24 3UE
Phone: +44 (0)1224 272283
Fax: +44 (0)1224 273422
Email: w.w.vasconcelos AT abdn DOT ac DOT uk
[06/03/2014] I will be delivering a course at Altissimo 2014 (Bucharest, Romania), September 2014.
[01/03/2014] I am the chair of the programme committee for the CLIMA XV special session on Logics for Agreement Technologies; read more about it here.
[20/02/2014] [AAMAS'15] I am a member of the Senior Program committee of AAMAS'15 (Istanbul, Turkey, May 2015)