... to my web pages. My name is Wamberto Vasconcelos, and I am a Reader and Head of Computing Science
at the University of Aberdeen. My
research work fits within
Reasoning and Knowledge themes.
These web pages contain information on my various activities and results. The links above will take you to specific areas.
- I was the External Examiner for the MSc Programme in Computer Science, at King's College London (KCL, 2012-2015)
- I co-organised the doctoral symposium at AAMAS 2014.
- Member of the (Senior) Programme Committee of the series of International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS) 2016 (SPC), 2015 (SPC), 2014, 2013 (SPC), 2012 (SPC), 2011, 2010 (SPC), 2009 (SPC), 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005
- Reviewer for the Mathematical Reviews of the American Mathematical Society (AMS).
- Member of the Steering Committee of the international workshop series Coordination, Organization, Institutions and Norms in Agent Systems (COIN)
- Member of the programme committee of IJCAI 2015, IJCAI 2013, IJCAI 2011, IJCAI 2009.
- I gave tutorials on Normative Multi-Agent Systems at the Agent Languages and Technologies Summer School (ALTISSIMO), Bucharest, Romania (8-12 Sep 2014), the WESAAC 2014, in Porto Alegre, Brazil and at the European Agent Systems Summer School (EASSS 2013),
Dept of Computing Science
University of Aberdeen
Aberdeen AB24 3UE
Phone: +44 (0)1224 272283
Fax: +44 (0)1224 273422
Email: w.w.vasconcelos AT abdn DOT ac DOT uk
[1/10/2015] The paper Online Automated Synthesis of Compact Normative Systems has been published in the journal ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems
[1/08/2015] The paper BDI reasoning with normative considerations has been published in the journal Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence