Be careful when looking at self-help pages. Ask yourself who has written them and why. Some pages are written by disgruntled people with unfortunate personalities. If they don't help you don't use them.
- Feeling a bit down about things ? See advice from the Grampian Clinical Psychology department
- Anxious ?
- Depressed ?
- Grieving for the loss of your health ?
- Manage Your Mind: the Mental Fitness Guide by Gillian Butler and Tony Hope. Oxford Uni Press, ISBN 0-19-262383-4 is a useful book recommended by Dr Jennifer Clelland, Clinical Psychologist, Grampian Clinical Psychology department.
- Visual Impairment
- Grampian Society for the Blind
- RNIB - Royal National Institute for the Blind, UK
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Welcome to The Macular Degeneration Network
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration Alliance
- International Glaucoma Association Index
- Diabetes UK Home page
- Uveitis Information Group
- Lupus site(SLE)- information on lupus
- BEHCETS SYNDROME SOCIETY UK
- Behcets Organisation Worldwide
- Dystonia Nurse Practitioner treats and supports patients with blepharospasm and hemifacial spasm
- Myasthenia Gravis
- About The Pituitary Foundation
- Contact a Family
- Visual Impairment Scotland
- A multi-disciplinary group including psychologists, educationalists, ophthalmologists, orthoptists, paediatricians and parents of children with visual impairment