Ehud Reiter's Grants
Previous Grants held at Aberdeen University
- Providing better information for parents and babies in neonatal intensive care.
UKŁ135,000 (Aberdeen share) from EPSRC. 2010-2011.
- Affecting People with Natural Language (platform grant for
Aberdeen Natural Language Generation group).
UKŁ650,000 from EPSRC. 2007-2011.
- How was school today…?" in the Wild
UKŁ130,000 (Aberdeen share) from EPSRC. 2010-2011.
- BabyTalk: Generating Textual
Summaries of Clinical Temporal Data.
UKŁ330,000 from EPSRC. 2006-2010.
- How was school today…?" - Supporting narrative for non-speaking children, a feasibility study
(Aberdeen PI). UKŁ57,000 (Aberdeen share) from EPSRC. 2008-2009.
- SkillSum: Automatic Generation of
Personalised Basic Skills Summary Reports (PI).
UKŁ106,000 from Paccit-Link (DTI, EPSRC, ESRC). 2003-2005.
- Generating Summaries of Time-Series Data (PI).
UKŁ215,311 from EPSRC. 2000-2003
- An Integrated Online Primary Care Information Network.
UK Ł51,848 from SPGC Research Trust. 1999-2000.
Acquisition for Natural Language Generation (PI).
UKŁ52,220 from EPSRC. 1997-99.
- An Evaluation of Computer-Tailored Smoking Cessation Letters in
UK Ł132,639 from Scottish Office, Home and Health Dept. 1997-99.
- Using Computer-Tailored Letters to Help Patients Stop Smoking.
UK Ł9601 from Scottish Office, Home and Health Dept. 1996.
- European Commission
- Portola Group (technology investment firm in Palo Alto, CA, USA)
- Weathernews Inc
Ehud Reiter's home page