The proceedings are now available to download as a single file.
- 13:30 - 14:00: Enrichment of OWL Ontologies: a method for defining axioms from labels, Manuel Quesada-Martínez, Jesualdo Tomás Fernández-Breis and Robert Stevens
- 14:00 - 14:30: Differences in the Identification of Anomalies from Computerized Physiological Data, Laura Moss, Derek Sleeman and John Kinsella
- 14:30 - 15:00: INSIGHT: Helping Domain Experts make their Knowledge more Consistent, Derek Sleeman, Simon Rogers, Laura Moss, Andy Aiken and John Kinsella
- 15:00 - 15:30: Coffee break
- 15:30 - 16:00: Preferred label validation by Lexical Prototypicality Gradient: a use case on a Rare Diseases Ontology, Xavier Aimé and Jean Charlet
- 16:00 - 16:30: Using Cardiovascular Derangements to Predict Raised Troponin Levels, Laura Moss, Derek Sleeman, Malcolm Sim and John Kinsella
- 16:30 - 17:00: Discussion