Greg has also put forward an amendment to voting procedure.
Remove points 1-6 of voting procedure
replace with the following,
Proposed By Gregor GraySeconded By Ciaran Burgess This again will be voted upon at the AGM
- Anyone shall be able to run for a committee position, Any candidate must make them selves known on the night of the meeting.
- Self elected candidates shall sand up and address the group, informing them of why they should be elected for a particular position (5 minute max)
- Once all candidates have presented for each position, an anominous vote will be taken using paper slips.(Voting shall be restricted to fully paying members only)
- Votes shall be counted by the secretary.
- who ever receives the most votes shall be elected.