- Dr Advaith Siddharthan (Lecturer, course organiser)
- Severin Fichtl (Demonstrator)
- Artemis Parvizi (Demonstrator)
- Assessment Submission Deadline is November 30, 12:00. Submission box is near G01 (Meston Ground floor)
- You can do the assessment individually or in pairs. Please choose your option for the assessment and email the course organiser. If more than 5 choose the same option, the course organiser will request some to change (based on when they emailed me).
This is a 12 week course (15 credits); 2 lectures + 1 practical per week, starting w/c Monday 24 September 2012. The first lecture will be on Monday 24 September at 11am in New King's NK14. The first practical will be on Tuesday 2 October or Thursday 4 October, depending on which day you have signed up for.
Lecture Monday 11:00-12:00 New King's NK14 Lecture Friday 10:00-11:00 Meston 6 Practical Tuesday 13:00-15:00 Meston MT311 Practical Thursday 15:00-17:00 Meston MT311